DualSense is the Playstation’s 5 joypad
Playstation 5 – Controller revealed
Sony has finally revealed the final version of the Playstation 5 controller and has started shipping it to the developers.
According to what revealed by the Japanese company, the 3D Tempest (The Audio Cipset of Ps5) and DualSense, will offer players a sense of involvement never experienced before.
Let’s now go to the few but interesting confirmed or partially confirmed features.
- Haptic Feedback which according to what Sony said will add a variety of different sensations during the game (probably incorporated in the L3-R3 sticks);
- L2-R2 are Adaptive Triggers that allow you to feel the tension of the player’s actions (the act of stretching the string of a bow or loading a fireball);
- Improved ergonomics and reduced weight (although we still don’t know how much);
- Long battery life (but also in this case we don’t have specific data);
- The Led has been moved from the front of the joypad to the two sides surrounding the touchpad;
- The Share button becomes a “Create” button assigned to the creation and sharing of game content (no further information);
- DualSense is also equipped with a group microphones, which will allow players to join a voice chat without having to use headphones.
Do you like the new Playstation 5 joypad?
Do you find these, innovative and revolutionary features, or are you more interested in the aesthetics of the controller?
As usual Digidreamers thanks you for being here and we invite you to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date on Playstation 5 and the world of Gaming.